The above quote made my day. It felt so relaxed and refreshing.
Performance, Pressure, Targets, Responsibilities are a validation of us being alive and working for becoming better but on some special occasions and days when we do not feel like working, we surely can take offs.
It is assumed that usually woman in particular are accustomed to think about others first, extremely push themselves hard into tasks as they cannot say ‘No’ to any work.
But the percentage of a man too is no less in giving sacrifices for the sake of family.Infact few men even do not share their emotions infront of the world as they have to portray themselves as ‘ Tough’ to the world.
In these tough times of pandemic, it becomes even more important to focus on mental health and learn the art of letting go.
Just like we need to charge our mobile phones before it drains out completely, we are human beings and need to charge ourselves too by sometimes withdrawing from few works and not trying to please everyone at all times.
The pointers to implement:
- We are not obliged to be perfectionists.
- Asking for help is not wrong at all. As we grow up, we become rigid in seeking help from people, The Ego, Shyness and over thinking stops us from asking for help.
- Its not a compulsion to be always productive.
- Each day is a learning process.
- We need not excel in all areas of life.